- Material – Earthened Clay
- Color – Multicolor
- Type – Eco-friendly
- Design – Kundan Embedded
- Unit – 1
- The history of clay crafts in India dates back to 6000 BC.
- Likewise, this was proved through the remains found at Mehgarh ( the western bank of River Indus ).
- Since then clay crafts (ecofriendly rakhi) have prevailed and evolved to extremely everything providing us art as well as health benefits.
- Firstly, Clay is recognized to have ample benefits irrespective of how it is made use of.
- Secondly, Each clay type has its own benefits which depend on where it comes from ( origin ).
- Also, its chemical composition and the properties it entails.
- Clay, in general, includes benefits such as removing toxins, detoxifying your skin and treating poison ivy.
- Lastly, Buy eco-friendly rakhi made from clay and experience not only its beauty but its ample health benefits as well.
Know more about this product:
This rakhi is exceedingly peculiar because of its design. The ecofriendly rakhi incorporates a clay peacock in the centre and two gold beads as each side of the rakhi. The peacock is a symbol for patience, kindness, compassion and knowledge which fits perfectly on a rakhi. This product is handmade adding an extra sentiment to it. Buy Eco-friendly peacock rakhi and join our mission to be sustainable this Raksha Bandhan.
Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Thank you for browsing through our products, we consider ourselves lucky to have our product grace your shopping experience. Please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions or suggestions at all. Likewise, you can contact us on our number. Lastly, has a great day.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in