- Material- Earthened Clay
- Color- Multi color
- Type- Eco-friendly
- Design- Ganesha Embedded
- Unit – 1
- Firstly, the history of clay crafts in India dates back to 6000 BC. Likewise, this was proved through the remains found at Mehgarh ( the western bank of River Indus ).
- Secondly, since then clay crafts have prevailed and evolved to extremely everything providing us art as well as health benefits even art like eco-friendly rakhi.
- Firstly, Clay is recognized to have ample benefits irrespective of how it is made use of.
- Secondly, Each clay type has its own benefits which depend on where it comes from ( origin ). Its chemical composition and the properties it entails.
- Lastly, Clay, in general, includes benefits such as removing toxins, detoxifying your skin and treating poison ivy. Buy eco-friendly rakhi made from clay and experience not only its beauty but its ample benefits.
Know more about this product:
This Ecofriendly Ganesha Rakhi is completely handmade and uses clay as its primary material. These factors make the rakhi completely sustainable and eco-friendly. This assorted rakhi is an amalgamation of age-old crafts and traditions. The rakhi incorporates a Ganesha in the centre with two beads on each side. Buy this rakhi this Raksha Bandhan and join Ecohindu’s mission in celebrating this festive season in a sustainable way. Get yourself these rakhi’s in order to stay safe and sustainable this festive season.
Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Thank you for browsing through our products, we consider ourselves lucky to have our product grace your shopping experience. Please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions or suggestions at all. Likewise, you can contact us on our number. Lastly, has a great day.
Let’s get back to our traditions – Ecohindu.in