- Material – Earthened Clay
- Color – Multicolor
- Type – Eco-friendly
- Design – Kundan Embedded
- Unit – 1
- From a very early date in history, some say at least 400 B.C clay pottery began.
- People made earthenware pottery on a large scale by a potter’s wheel in many parts of the world.
- Clay articles fascinate folks since ancient times.
- The remains in Mehgarh, focuses its light on the contribution of Clay crafts in the rich history of India.
- Clay Rakhi is now major attraction and choice of people.
- Clay made articles are definitely a better option than other materials for many reasons.
- Earthen Clay is a bio-degradable material.
- Similarly, It does not cause any negative effect on the environment
- Earthen Clay is both beautiful as well as durable.
- Our Eco-friendly Clay Kundan Rakhi would be a gracious gift for your brother.
Know More About Our Product, Eco-friendly Clay Kundan Rakhi:-
This Rakhshabandhan, get a Rakhi as beautiful as your pious brother-sister relationship. Our Earthen Clay made Rakhi is embedded or studded with Kundan gems. Our Rakhi’s are an elegant combination of traditional and eco-friendly. The Rakhi pattern beholds Floral design with golden beads attached to the sides. Shop these glorious Rakhis for your brother and tie the knot of love. Celebrate this festival in an eco-friendly way.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in