Know More About Our Product, Traditional stone mortar pestle:-
Traditional Stone Mortar Pestle Set is an intrinsic part of the kitchen since it fulfills the needs like milling, pounding, grinding, and powdering. The Mortar is fine glass shaped and pestle is long and handy that provides a comfortable grip. This Stone Khalbatta is a hand-carved product. Moreover, it is of multi-purpose use right from Grinding, Crushing spices like- Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Various Herbs & Shrubs for Medicinal use.
- Product – Traditional stone mortar pestle
- Material – Stone
- Weight – 2.5 Kg
- Cleaning – We advise to use good utensil soap and warm water.
- Care – It does not corrode so, wash the Traditional stone mortar pestle immediately after use.
- Wash – Avoid using a metal scrubber. Rinse in warm water and then dry thoroughly.
- Dust – Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the product dust-free
- Warning – We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting stone made utensils on the map.
- The discovery of these stone utensils dates back to time immemorial
- Likewise, Our ancestors have been mainly using stone utensils in the kitchen.
- The reason behind this is that stone is the most durable material.
- But also because the traditional stone mortar pestle incorporated some great health benefits.
- Stone has quite a number of advantages due to which it is both attractive and health beneficial.
- Stone is strong and hard, thus, it allows assuring that the products are durable and scratch-free
- The health benefits that stoneware procures is that it is good for your immunity.
- Another major health benefit of stoneware is that this material is also anti-bacterial
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in