Know More About Our Product, Traditional Brass Idli Cooker:-
Idli is a preferred choice of breakfast in South India also popular in the rest of India too. Idlis are light, tasty, and a healthy choice for breakfast. Brass idli Patras, even the potential efficacy of its components improves indoor air quality. Brass Idli Cooker is suitable for daily use because it is wear and tear-resistant, bright, scratch, and wrinkle-resistant for decades.
- Product – Traditional Brass Idli Cooker
- Material – Brass
- Cleaning – Brass does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film it is preferred to use lemon or vinegar as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – You can use warm water and cloth for gentle care.
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Likewise, use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the surface
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Brass was a very rare metal and was difficult to make.
- Brass Idli Cooker was a common kitchen product back then
- Therefore, the period before the eighteenth century was -“No Brass Age”
- In Brass, Zinc is different in composition to get several golden shades of Brass.
- Surprisingly, These shades affect the cost of the Brass product too.
- Brass is a good source of copper and zinc.
- The health benefits of copper include proper growth of the body, efficient use of iron as well as improved health of connective tissues, hair, and eyes.
- Numerous medicinal advantages of drinking water or cooking food from Brass Idli Cooker are mentioned in Ayurveda.
- Brass vessels kill harmful microorganisms.
- They also contribute to Reduces hypertension; cleanses the blood and grows red platelet count.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in