Know More About Our Product, Copper water dispenser:-
Water is an essential part of our daily lives. It is important that we consume it, but as important as that is, it is also vital to be peculiar about how and where you are storing your water. You can take a look at our copper water dispenser like its name suggests its entirely made of copper. This attribute increasing health benefits as well. Moreover, This water dispensers antique look is what makes it perfect for any household.
- Product –Copper Water Dispenser
- Material – Pure Copper
- Common Name – Water filter, water dispenser.
- Cleaning – Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film it is preferred to use lemon as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – Likewise, you can use warm water and washcloth for a gentle care
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the Copper Water Dispenser
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Copper vessels were used in the subcontinent of India since ancient times.
- The reason behind this is because copper is known to kill bacteria in the vessels.
- Our ancestors strongly believed in it. Therefore, Copper Water Dispenser became popular.
- Copper vessels as indicated by Ayurveda when water is kept in a Copper Water Dispenser.
- It can adjust all the three doshas in your body, (Vata, Kapha, and pitta) and it does as such by decidedly charging the water.
- The water put away in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’.
- Copper also helps keep the water cool when stored in a copper vessel
- Copper kills bacteria making it the right vessel to store your water in
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in