Know More About Our Product, Copper jug (cylindrical):-
Copper Cylindrical jug can be used both as a utensil of use but also adorned it is essential that they look good but at the same time serve their purpose. It has an anesthetic rustic look which is quite the trend but the same time exceedingly convenient to use. Moreover, The jug comes in a cylindrical shape with a strong handle making it perfect.
- Product –Copper Cylindrical jug
- Material – Pure Copper
- Common Name – Cylindrical Water Jug.
- Length – 4 Inches
- Width – 7.5 Inches
- Height – 9 Inches
- Weight – 1 Kg
- Cleaning – Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film it is preferred to use lemon as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – Likewise, You can use warm water and washcloth for a gentle care
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the Copper Cylindrical jug
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Copper utensils have been a predominant part of our culture.
- Our ancestors seemingly used Copper Cylindrical jug for the storage of water.
- Moreover, They believed that it was safe that any other material.
- Its origination in the Indian subcontinent dates back to the 1st millennium BCE to 6th century BCE.
- Copper Cylindrical jug is oligodynamic in nature (the disinfecting impact of metals on microorganisms)
- It can demolish microbes adequately. It is particularly viable against E.coli and S.aureus
- These two micro-organisms are commonly present everywhere.
- Known to cause extreme sicknesses in the human body.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in